Saturday, March 15, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa Came To Visit

Okay I've been a bit behind on my blog, tons of things have been going on so here is a little catch up. Last week Joe's parents came to visit us. We had so much fun together and it was so fun to see them again. Suzannah loved playing with her grandparents! Grandpa became her friend very quickly by sharing his breakfast with her :). Here are a few pictures we got of Suzannah and Grandpa together. I wish I would've been better at taking more :(


 

 

We didn't get any pictures of Grandma and Suzannah together, I went to go get one and ended up getting this video instead haha, small technical error on my part but hey atleast i captured a moment of them together :)



While they were here we also went and got some professional pictures done. Here is a link to them.
https://viewimages.jcpportraits.com/sharealbum/sharealbumlist?rndId=AwgBAgRCXA%3D%3D&uId=BAQBAgJBWw%3D%3D

We are so glad that Grandma and Grandpa came to visit us. We can't wait for them to come back!

Since then we have stayed very busy. I'll have to catch up on my recipes cause I definitely have made some and haven't posted the recipes. Another update on Suzannah, she has now started to feed herself. Only when she wants to though, it's pretty funny, I will give her cherrios and she will just play with them but if i give her a cheez-it or a graham cracker she will eat it right up! Here are some videos and pics of her being messy and feeding herself. She also has been doing this really funny sniffing/smile type thing lately so some of these picture are of that too.

 


 





 

Here's a couple of funny videos too
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100495527762124&l=7329255146099139484

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100496181242544&l=2203610052264857839


No comments:

Post a Comment