Monday, May 5, 2014

Suzannah is 11 Months old!









Wow where did the last month go, or how about the last 11!!! I can't believe Suzannah is almost 1yrs old already. Suzannah turned 11 months old on Sunday May 4th. It's so fun to see her changing so much. She has definitely started to become more and more like a little toddler and she is always trying to be so big.


She barely even wants to eat baby food anymore, she just wants normal food haha. Her latest additions to her diet are mac n' cheese, rice and chicken noodle soup.
 


She is about ready to walk, she has taken about 6 steps and it's cute to watch her try so hard. It's cute to watch try even more on her own when she thinks I'm not watching, she is just like her mama and dada, she is determined to figure it out lol. I love that she has so much fun trying to do it too, she just laughs and laughs, she doesn't get mad or frustrated at all.



 





















Lately her hair has grown in some more and is getting some precious little curls in the back that I'm absolutely loving! It is also long enough now that we have upgraded from headbands to hair clips. :)


I think it was in this last month that she also found out that going down the slide on the playground is fun. We usually take a walk everyday and that is like the highlight of her day, she loves being outside and seeing everything the world has to offer.

She still is somewhat shy at the playground but she loves to watch the other kids play and often times gets a kick out of what they do. I definitely think she misses her cousins because it wasn't until our trip to WA last month that she had any interest in other kids whatsoever. Now I will catch her in her room crawling over to the diaper box just so see another "baby" :)

Overall she is at a really fun stage right now and I think it's just going to get more fun. I love that I get to spend all my time at home with her and that I have such an amazing husband that works so hard to let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment