Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day

Happy late Memorial Day everyone! Yesterday was one of the best family days we've had in a long time. It was so nice, we didn't really worry about anything, we just had fun. The day started out with a somewhat lazy morning. Then we got ready and went to the mall to see if Sears had any good deals on a new washer/dryer (we need new ones really bad!). No luck but oh well. The trip was actually great though because I ended up finding a cardigan I really needed and a few shirts! I love it when I don't mean to go shopping and end up finding things! While we were there we let Suzannah play on the play place for a little bit, and she had so much fun! It was hard to get a clear picture of her!






After the mall we headed to Costa Vida (one of Joe and I's favorite restaurants) and picked up some salads for dinner. Mmmmm they are soo tasty! After our early dinner we changed into our swim suits and headed over to the Splash Pad here in Spanish Fork. I made Suzannah wear her rash guard swim suit and a hat since this was our first time in the sun and I really didn't want her to burn. She looked soo cute!




This was our first time going and Suzannah seemed to like it okay. I think she would've liked it more had there been some shallow water she could splash in, she didn't quite no what to do with the water just squirting up but she knew it must be fun cause there were so many kids running around having fun. :) Here are some cute pictures and video's of her playing in the water...









She finally gave up and decided that reading would be more fun. My little book worm! I love these pictures because she looks like an old lady reading the newspaper hahaha








When we got home Suzannah still enjoyed taking a bath and you could tell she had such a fun day with Mommy and Daddy :)




She even had pruned feet to show for it all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment