Sunday, May 18, 2014

My birthday

I had a great birthday this year, thank you go everyone that made it so wonderful for me! My birthday fun all started with a fun family dinner at Texas Roadhouse last night. It was hard to be on a diet and be good for my birthday, especially with all the yummy rolls they overloaded our table with! It was so funny, we were a big group so they kept just throwing baskets of rolls on our table but there were only like 5 people at the table that could even eat them haha. At dinner my brother and sister in law gave me a cute card and a target gift card so I could buy some new clothes after I loose weight on this diet! I love how they slipped in some extra motivation for me to really stick to it, love you guys! After  Dinner we went to the mall and I got to pick out a really cute new pair of sandals which I really wanted! 

Today we just stayed home all day and lounged around, it was nice to just have a family day. Joe surprised me with a whole garden kit! He got me flowers, seeds for flowers, vegetable and herb seeds, tools, planters, gloves, soil, I mean the whole kit  and kaboodle, it was awesome! 


I have been wanting to do a garden this year so that was really fun. So later today we all sat outside and enjoyed the wonderful weather while we planted our garden. Suzannah loved playing in the dirt with us too :) 

This is how it turned out! I can't wait to see them start to grow!!!

My sister Anna came over with some of her kids and they surprised me with an awesome organizer basket for all my sewing stuff, a cute card and some yummy Chapstick! I'm so excited for my new sewing basket I really needed one!!


Also since I can't have a birthday cake I was so lucky and found a recipe for a cheesecake I could make with our diet food, so I made that and that was my birthday cake. It was pretty yummy too, thank goodness!!!


Now my birthday is coming to an end but I'm so excited because Joe is going to let me watch a total chick flick tonight :) hehe. 

Overall these last two days have been fun and I feel very loved! Thank you to everyone for all the gifts and birthday wishes!



No comments:

Post a Comment