Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Our Family

Well I guess I can say that I'm officially a blogger now! I never thought I would start a blog, but once you have a child there are just way too many cute moments for Facebook. So here is an introduction to our family and where we are at right now. Joe (Daddy) and I met in college, we got married in 2010 and have lived in Utah our entire married life. Joe works at a company called Mozy but also builds websites and does videography on the side. In his spare time he loves music and is amazing at playing the guitar and drums. I work as an Event Planner at a business called Round House Racing and I absolutely love to plan events. In my spare time I love to ride horses and I absolutely LOVE to bake and be a Mom (As you will tell by most of my posts)! We just had a baby girl (Suzannah) this last June and she is literally the best thing that has ever happened to us. It has been so fun to watch her grow and she is growing waaayyy too fast! Right now she is 8 months old, she just figured out how to say Mom (Yay! I am so proud!), she is in the beginning stages of learning and being interested in crawling and I swear she is the happiest baby in the world! We love her sooo much and she is so much fun! So that is a brief introduction to our little family. I will be posting pics and videos soon. I hope you enjoy our blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment