Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fun with "firsts" today

Today was a fun day filled with lots of new things! It started this morning when we decided to go to Cabelas. We love eating lunch there so we decided to eat there today. Lately Suzannah wants everything I am eating. If mommy or daddy is eating it she will fuss and fuss until we give her some. So while we were eating lunch today she decided she was going to get some of my soda. After a while I figured, she just wants my straw so i'll just let her chew on it. Well after a while of chewing on it she discovered sucking on it and sure enough she actually got some soda! haha She was hilarious! It was so funny we had to get it on tape so I know, I know, we are horrible parents, we let her take another drink haha it was pretty funny. Needless to say that's the last time I will let her play with my straw while it's still in my drink. At least for a few more months :) Here is the video we got...




Once we got home Suzannah was so excited to get to play. We knew that she loves her excersaucer but today she took her fun to a whole new level... she has learned to jump! Once she started she wouldn't stop haha. Now i'm thinking we are gonna need to get her one of those Johnny Jumper things. It's so fun to watch her, she is getting so big so fast. I swear we have one of the happiest babies in the world. We love you Suzannah! :)









Oh and I just remembered yesterday she discovered how to click her tongue too. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment